Swedish-style Ice Cream Science
We searched high and low for
the best better-for-you ingredients.
- SteviaSteviol glycosides, found in stevia plants, have been used in South America for hundreds of years. These can also be produced by fermenting cane sugar.
- Monk fruitMonk fruit is a small, green gourd that resembles a melon. First used by Buddhist monks in the 13th century.
- ErythritolErythritol is found in pears, plums, and fermented foods. It can also be made from corn.
- Sweet FiberSoluble corn fiber helps provide our creamy texture and sweetness.
- Birch SugarAlso known as Xylitol, Birch Sugar is found in fruits and vegetables and is produced in small amounts by our bodies every day. It can also be made from rice.
- AlluloseAllulose is a rare sweetener found in figs and raisins, of which only a tiny amount is metabolized by the body. It can also be made from corn.
Our Ice Cream Innovations
- CreamyPlant-derived Mouthfeel
The creaminess we love in ice cream normally comes from calorie-dense dairy fats, but the plant-based fat we use is called EPG that gives our ice creams the creamy mouth feel everyone wants, but with a large reduction in calories.
- YummyElimination of “Off Notes”
Proprietary innovation to remove off notes of non dairy fats to deliver a classic and true cream flavor.
- MeltyMelting Point Modeling
We design the melting properties of our ice cream to deliver unprecedented creaminess and mouthfeel.